Nesting

This baby must be coming soon because I have a major case of nesting!

Yesterday, I prepared seven meals for our freezer.  Some are new recipes, others are favorite of ours.  And I stocked up on side dishes to go with each and every one of them!  I'm so excited for Baby to arrive so we can eat these tasty treats!

Today, the baking continued!  I made these yummy blueberry muffins...

...and two more loaves of zucchini bread for our freezer.

But, the nesting didn't end in the kitchen.  I've been trying to get Baby's room organized ever since receiving those twelve bags of clothes from a friend last week.  It's hard when there are so many different pieces of baby clothing--in multiple sizes--in addition to bibs, burp cloths, etc.  The un-organization of the drawers was driving me crazy!  So I found some drawer dividers at Bed Bath & Beyond and am finally happy with how things are arranged.  Hey, this mama loves to be organized!  (Let's not forget the closet dividers and totes I made earlier this spring.)

And since there was no way all those hand-me-downs were fitting in Baby's room, I bought some totes for the rest.

Whew!  Two full days of nesting!  I wonder what I will come up with tomorrow!

(I may have found a project already--the rest of the above closet needs some organizing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment